Wetsuits and Base Layers
NRS Men's HydroSilk Pants
When conditions are too warm for thermals, NRS HydroSilk™ Pants make a great base layer under splash pants, dry wear or other technical outerwear. Or wear them under shorts for workouts or hiking.
- The silky smooth fabric fits snugly against your skin to prevent the abrasion your outer clothing layers can sometimes cause.
- Our Men's HydroSilk Pants feature a convenient boxer-style fly for when you need to "go" on the go.
- A comfortable elastic waist band keeps your HydroSilk Pants where you want them.
- Worn as a base layer under splash pants or dry wear, the 8-oz. nylon-spandex blend draws moisture away from your skin to help keep you warm and dry.
- Worn under shorts, these pants provide a lightweight buffer against cool air. Plus, UPF 50+ UV protection shields your skin from the sun.
- Durable flat-lock seams lie flat on your skin for comfortable, chafe-free wear.
There are no reviews for this product.