NRS Mightylite Dry Sacks
Looking for a lightweight stuff sack to keep your clothing, food or gear dry and organized? The NRS MightyLight Dry Sack performs much like heavier dry bags at a fraction of the weight and cost.
- Super lightweight silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon keeps your stuff dry without weighing you down or making your wallet too light.
- A great way to organize your gear inside a larger dry bag, backpack, duffel or dry box.
- Unlike any other lightweight dry bag manufacturer, we tape the seams for a superior watertight seal.
- The sack must be closed properly to prevent water from getting in. Begin by folding the top strip over, and then fold (rather than roll) at least three more times before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- The MightyLight isn't designed to be the sole watertight barrier for sensitive electronics, cameras and other items vulnerable to water damage. For maximum protection of these items, use of a hard or soft case with a totally waterproof seal is recommended.
- Our fold-down StormStrip™ closure doubles as a carry handle.
- A D-ring on the quick-release buckle provides a handy attachment point.
- Material: Silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon, w/ interior polyurethane coating
- Taped seams
- StormStrip™ closure and carry handle
- D-ring attachment point
- 5L: 6.5" diameter x 12.5" tall
- 10L: 7" diameter x 13.5" tall
- 15L: 9" diameter x 16.5" tall
- 25L: 9.5" diameter x 20" tall
- 35L: 11.5" diameter x 21" tall
There are no reviews for this product.