NRS Otter 120 Self-Bailing Rafts
The 12' NRS Otter 120 works hard and plays hard. Equipped with an NRS fishing frame, it makes a great small-river fishing boat. Loaded with thrill seekers, it's the perfect compact paddle raft.
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- 17" tubes and 5'6"' width make the Otter 120 sporty but surefooted in technical water.
- Will seat up to 6 paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Four comfortable EasyCarry™ handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT™ (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Series: Otter
- Length: 12'
- Width: 5' 6"
- Weight: 91 lbs.
- Tube Diameter: 17"
- Number of Thwarts: 2
- Bow Kick: 26"
- Stern Kick: 26"
- Number of Air Chambers: 6
- Valve Type: Leafield - C7
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of Material: Pennel Orca
- Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 41/1100
- Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 41/1100
- Number of D-rings: 12
- Number of Handles: 4
- Center Compartment Width: 32"
- Suggested NRS Frame Width: 48"
- Maximum Frame Length: 65"
- Repair Kit: Yes
- Warranty: 5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
- Please Contact us for Current Stock Levels
There are no reviews for this product.