NRS Sasquatch Water Shoe 45%OFF
Making tracks to the put in, down the river and back, you want shoes that are good to your feet. The NRS Sasquatch Water Shoe fits great, lets your toes spread out and is oh so comfortable.
- 3-mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive keeps you warm and cushions against impact.
- The neoprene cuff snugs above the ankle and the hook-and-loop instep strap locks your foot firmly in the shoe.
- A 2.5-mm sole, with a 2-mm plastic shim and 5-mm Kfoam insole, gives extra lateral support and good protection for the bottom of your foot.
- The textured rubber sole provides grip and protection on the rough and tumble surfaces found while boating.
- A 2mm plastic shim in the sole gives added protection from sharp rocks.
- The sole rubber wraps the toe box, instep and heel for added impact protection.
Whole sizes only.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
This shoe is running 1/2 size small.
There are no reviews for this product.