NRS Shock Sock 40%OFF
No kayaking bootie provides as much protection, support and comfort with as little bulk as the NRS Shock Sock. Fits well in tight kayaks, gives solid footing on shore and works great as a SUP shoe too.
- 3-mm Terraprene™ neoprene for outstanding insulation.
- Stretchy rubber stabilizing bands provide lateral support without adding bulk.
- A flexible reinforcing shim in the sole protects your foot from rocks and adds torsional stability.
- A padded divider separates the big toe from the other toes, giving you extra lateral stability for walking on uneven terrain and riding that SUP board in turbulent waters. Don't use the Shock with wetsocks and drysuit socks.
- Grippy rubber sole provides on-shore traction and added protection.
- Our exclusive HydroCuff™ ankle closure seals out splash and debris.
- 8" height extends past wetsuit and drysuit cuffs for easy integration.
Whole sizes only.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
There are no reviews for this product.