NRS Storm Boot 40%OFF
The NRS Storm Boots - built to extreme specs for the most demanding users. Worn by boaters, military personnel, and canyoneers. These aggressive boots can take it And dish it out.
- 3-mm neoprene uppers for comfort and warmth.
- The supportive lugged sole is built out of the grippiest rubber, Hypergrip, for unsurpassed traction.
- Elastic supported tongue creates a wide opening for easy insertion and removal of your foot, even with dry suit booties and wetsocks.
- The ergonomically molded foot bed is made from high-density foam that maximizes cushion and shock absorption.
- The removable insole adds impact resistance, and arch support for supreme comfort with each step.
- The toe box, heel and sides of the boot are reinforced with tough rubber for extra protection and stability.
- These boots lace down securely with a lace-lock closure system for a custom fit and excellent ankle support.
- Quick release, adjustable, hook and loop ankle strap ensures a secure fit.
- A conveniently placed fin tab round out these outstanding water boots. And they float!
Material: 3-mm Neoprene upper, with rubber reinforcement; Weight: 3 lbs (at size 9); Sole: Lugged Hypergrip Insole: High density foam; Closure System: Laces with quick release ankle strap; Removable insole; Lace lock system; Fin tab
There are no reviews for this product.