Sawyer Pro Stick Paddle
The ultimate whitewater guide paddle, the Sawyer Pro Stick™ is built to take on the biggest water and the toughest abuse.
- This paddle's beautiful craftsmanship makes it stand out on the water.
- A comfortable T-grip tops a super strong carbon fiber-reinforced fiberglass shaft.
- The tough-as-nails 7" x 23" blade is built to take the harshest abuse the river can dish out.
- A laminated wood core keeps the blade light, while the fiberglass overlay, Dynel™ fiber edging and Dynel-Kevlar® tip provide its legendary durability.
- The Sawyer Pro Stick - perfect for big paddlers and big water.
There are no reviews for this product.