WRSI Current Helmet With Vents
The WRSI Current Helmet is designed to provide maximum safety for whitewater kayakers, rafters and canoeists, with a highly adjustable and comfortable fit. High quality and user friendly.
- WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
- The Current is designed to fit a range of head sizes. It includes 9 pads of different thicknesses that you can easily mix and match for a custom fit.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- Soft EVA foam pads line the sub-shell for extra protection and comfort. They attach with hook-and-loop patches.
- The Interconnect Retention System works as an adjustable harness to ensure a safe and secure fit.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
- The WRSI production process is 100% wind powered and strives to be 100% waste free.
There are no reviews for this product.